Make them at home!
Yield: 20- 24 bars
2 cups Quick Oats
1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 cup Melted Butter
2 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
50 Soft Caramels, unwrapped
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1. Preheat your oven to 350˚F/ 175˚C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, and melted butter. Mix until well combined and has a crumbly consistency.
3. Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with a nonstick spray.
4. Pour about 1/2 of the oat mixture into the pan and press with the back of a spoon or spatula until its nice and compact. Save the other 1/2 of the oat mixture for later!
5. Pour 2 cups of chocolate chips over the oat mixture and spread them out evenly. Save the 1/2 cup for the top.
6. In a saucepan, melt the soft caramels and the heavy cream until it becomes a smooth.
7. Pour melted caramel over the chocolate chips & oat mixture. Carefully spread the caramel until it covers the chocolate.
8. Pour the rest of the oat mixture over the caramel and spread out evenly.
9. Add the other 1/2 cup of chocolate chips on top.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust has turned a golden brown. (Times and temperatures may vary from oven to oven)
11. Allow to cool COMPLETELY before cutting into bars.